Attorney at law Varna Iuila Danova 233

  • English
  • Български
  • Русский

I'm condemned. What now?
I have committed a crime Crime is a socially dangerous act (action or inaction) that is committed guiltily and is declared by the law to be punishable. I am a criminal and I am already detained, accused, convicted, and convicted. It is not certain, however, that I will necessarily go to jail. I can be condemned conditionally.
It is not expensive to find a good lawyer in criminal law. I can do this quickly and easily on this page.
Under what conditions can I be condemned conditionally?
This is my first conviction for a crime of a general nature with a punishment "imprisonment". It is important to know that even if I do not have a "pure dossier," because before I have been sentenced with another punishment "probation", "public reprobation" or if I have been punished for an administrative violation (I have been drafted) conditional conviction.
The punishment "imprisonment" imposed on me by the sentence lasts up to 3 years. For example, to preach fascist and anti-democratic ideology; preparation for murder; murder by negligence; assisting or inducing others to commit suicide in a subsequent or attempted suicide; deliberately infecting another person with venereal disease, etc .;
The Court, in its conviction, judges that it is not necessary to effectively serve the punishment to achieve the purpose of the punishment and, above all, to correct me.
Once each of these requirements is in place, I will be convicted on a conditional basis - the court will postpone the execution of the sentence (my imprisonment) for a period set by the court. This period of time is called a probationary period. The probationary period may be between 1 and 3 years when I committed the crime as a minor. before I was 18 years old;
The probation period may be between 3 and 5 years when I commit the crime after the age of 18. As long as it lasts, I have to work, study or heal if necessary. There is one more possibility if I am a minor, according to which if my punishment is less than one year's imprisonment, it may be replaced by placement in a boarding school (not a TUV) or other educational measure. When there is a conditional conviction, it is advantageous and this possibility is dropped.
During the probation period, the court may:
to instruct a public organization or workforce to take care of me if these institutions agree (I have to work, learn, etc.);
to prescribe probation measures during the probationary period when the deferred deprivation of liberty is longer than 6 months;
to assign the care of a certain person. If I live in a settlement other than the place where the trial is being heard, that person is determined by the District Court of my place of residence rather than the court that reads the sentence.
If I am a minor when I have committed the offense, the court which pronounces the sentence with a conditional sentence is required to notify the relevant local commission of the juvenile delinquency that organizes the care of the carer.
It is good to know that, in any case, the controlling authority that I may have referred to as "nursing care" is the local district court.
Depending on my behavior during the probationary period, one or the other effects follow.
What are the options?
Before the expiration of the probationary period, I will do another deliberate (I am impersonating and aware of what I do) a crime of a general nature, for which the court sentences me with a punishment of "imprisonment". No matter when the second sentence was pronounced, if the crime for which I was convicted was committed within the probationary period, the court will consider that this probation period has not been complied with, and I will have to endure both penalties in full. Thus, I will be in jail summing up - the present punishment unites (cumulates) with what I have been condemned for. If I am a minor at the time the crime is committed, the court may exempt me partially or wholly from serving the deferred punishment (ie the first offense).
Before the expiration of the probation period, he commits a crime of negligent negligence (I am insolvent, but I do not realize or admit the result of my deed.) Here the court judges whether to endure the deferred punishment entirely, in part or not at all.
My probation measures have been fixed (see: What do I need to know about the probation punishment?) And without good cause I do not. In this case, the court may, at the suggestion of the probation council, replace the measure with another or cause me to endure, in whole or in part, the delayed deprivation of liberty.
If I had to be treated and without proper reason interrupted the treatment, I would have to endure the deferred punishment of imprisonment.
In some of the above cases, I commit a crime for which I am on
All fields are required. Please fill the verification code